Filtrate Reducer LV
PAC-L is a modified polyanionic cellulosic polymer (PAC) with minimum impact on mud viscosity. It provides filtration control in bentonite-based drilling fluids and increases water absorption capacity. Optimal results will be obtained by using PAC-L as an additive to the Phrikolat sodium Bentonite Type W.
Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD), Water Well Drilling, Vertical & Oil Field Drilling, Pipe Jacking
- Increases filter cake properties of bentonite muds
- Reduces fluid loss of bentonite muds
- Provides filtration control in fresh or salt water muds
- Increases water absorption capacity
- Improves flow properties of most drilling fluids
- Acts as protective colloid for bentonite
- Reduces swelling and dispersion of drilled clay/cuttings
- Promotes bore hole stability in water sensitive formations
PAC-L is compatible with all Phrikolat bentonites & additives and does not contain any harmful ingredients.
Added to bentonite muds: 1-4 kg/m³
Special applications: 4-8 kg/m³
Using a high shear jet-type mixer (venturi) is highly recommended. PAC-L should always be added to the system after bentonite. Adding should be done slowly and uniformly to the entire circulating system. Salt water may require twice as much PAC-L as fresh water.
25 kg multiple paper-bags on pallet, shrink wrapped, 1000 kg per pallet
Big Bags à 1000 kg (on request)