Viscosifier - Filtrate Control Additive
PAC-R is a modified natural polyanionic cellulosic polymer (PAC). It is exhibits high viscosity and is readily dispersible and water soluble. PAC-R provides filtration control in bentonite-based drilling fluids and increases water absorption capacity. Optimal results will be obtained by using PAC-R as an additive to the Phrikolat sodium Bentonite Type W.
Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD), Water Well Drilling, Vertical & Oil Field Drilling, Pipe Jacking
- Improves filter cake properties of bentonite muds
- Provides filtration control in fresh or salt water muds
- Increases water absorption capacity
- Improves flow properties of most drilling fluids
- Minimizes torque and circulating pressure
- Acts as protective colloid for bentonite
- Reduces swelling and dispersion of drilled clay/cuttings
- Promotes bore hole stability in water sensitive formations
- Effective in small quantities
- No biocides or preservatives required
PAC-R is compatible with all Phrikolat bentonites & additives and does not contain any harmful ingredients.
Added to bentonite muds: 0,5-1 kg/m³
To stabilize Water sensitive formations: 2-4 kg/m³
Using a high shear jet-type mixer (venturi) is highly recommended. PAC-R should always be added to the system after bentonite. Adding should be done slowly and uniformly to the entire circulating system. Salt water may require twice as much PAC-R as fresh water.
25 kg multiple paper-bags on pallet, shrink wrapped, 1000 kgper pallet
Big Bags à 1000 kg (on request)